Saturday

PICTURES I LOVE || 12.19.15

Here’s a collection of pictures that I’ve taken over the years that I really enjoy looking at. :)  Enjoy.




I’m almost positive this picture was taken while my mom and I were driving through Oklahoma.  I’m not sure what the meaning behind it all is, but if I remember correctly I saw two of these crosses.  I’ve never seen anything like it.  I thought it was cool.

This photo was taken from my bedroom window in Missouri.  Doesn’t the sky look amazing?  I’ve seen some of the best sunsets in Missouri.

I’m obsessed with the moon.  I didn’t mean to get the branch and leaves but it looks so good.

Slight obsession with the moon. :)

Black and white moon!  I like this with the tree branches peeking in.

This was taken on the Black River in Watertown NY.  One of the nights my friends and I camped on ‘the island.’  Amazing memories on this river I’ll never forget.

My boyfriends brother was burning a bunch of leaves in their fire pit in the back yard and smoked out the whole neighborhood.  He ran inside and told me to come out and look.  I took this picture and I think it looks awesome with him standing there.  Looks like something out of movie.

El Paso, TX - Beautiful sunset and the mountains.

Somewhere in NY :)

My obsession with the moon, once again.

Right before I took off to St Louis, MO.  Sunsets are a beautiful thing.

My boyfriend and I were at Black Pond in Henderson Harbor, NY.  We would always bring his dog because he loves to swim.  We were watching the sun set and I looked over at them, told him to look at me and I captured this beautiful picture of them in the water.  I’m not sure what it is about this picture but I absolutely love it.  I want to get a really nice picture frame and give it to him as a present.  The water just makes it look so peaceful.  Plus, a dog is a mans best friend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment