Sunday

HAPPY NEW YEAR | 01.17.16

I didn’t forget about you guys, I promise.  I hope every single one of you had a wonderful and Christmas and rung in the New Year right.  I was going to post a what I got for Christmas post again this year, but you’ll never believe what I got!  My boyfriend!!  My dad flew my boyfriend to TX to spend his winter break with me!  How amazing is that?  Which also explains why I haven’t posted anything since last year.

Having my boyfriend here was so awesome.  We did so many fun things and made so many memories.  I obviously took many pictures while he was here and figured I’d share them with you guys.

Before I post the pictures I also wanted to let you guys know that I started a YouTube channel!  You can click here to check it out.  There’s some funny videos with my boyfriend that you’ll die laughing at!  You can subscribe and comment on one of my videos that you came from my blog!  That would be awesome to know!
























Very thankful for him and all the memories each one of these photos represents.  I love him so much and I can’t wait for more adventures and memories throughout the years. <3


xoxo, Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment