Wednesday

DEAR 2015

Dear 2015,

Thank you for not being completely miserable like 2013 and 2014 were.  This year I really found my happiness and it’s one of the greatest feelings.  From being in such a deep dark place, I never thought I’d ever be happy.  I can proudly say I’ve been through hell and back and I rose up to be a better person and most importantly a more happier person.  I’ve learned a lot about friendships, family, and relationships in general.  Never put effort in where it shouldn’t be.  If you don’t feel something is going to benefit you, don’t do it.  Do everything that makes you happy.  Don’t think so much about what other people think because it will ruin you.

I’m thankful for all the new friendships I’ve made and how happy I am.  I’’m happy I’m happy.  I never thought I’d be this happy.  I’m happy living back in Texas and I’m content with where I’m at.  Everything is going well.  I hope 2016 is as good and even better than 2015 has been.  Always stay positive even in the darkest times.  I’m so thankful and happy happy happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment