Saturday

LONG TIME NO POST || 12.12.15

HELLO.

Holy cow, it’s almost been a year since my last blog post.  I regret not keeping up with this blog.  I had some extra time to just be on my computer and remembered this blog I started a year ago.  I read through all my posts and thought how amazing and interesting it was getting to re-read all my thoughts from an entire year ago.  I want to stick with it this time.  I’m not going to let anything get in my way.  I have so much to update you all on..well not a lot but, whatever. ;)

First, I moved!!! I no longer live in lost in the woods, Missouri!  I’ve moved back to Texas and I love it.  It’s December 12 and it was 77 degrees yesterday.  From growing up in New York and experiencing -30 degree weather this time of year, this is complete heaven to me!  Second, I’m a nanny.  It’s not the job I had in mind, but I really do enjoy it.  I spent this past summer in New York with my boyfriend, which is always a splendid time.  

I’m really looking forward to posting many many many more posts here!  Stay tuned because there’s so much more coming your way!


Xoxo, Kelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment