Sunday

INFATUATED WITH THE MOON || 12.13.15

One of my favorite quotes, which I have shared in a previous post is:




there was a reason
that she was so
romantic about
the moon.
it never asked her
questions or begged
for the answers nor
did she ever have
to prove herself
to it.
it was always just
there- breathing
shining,
in ways most
humans can’t understand,
-listening.
- Christopher Poindexter




I’ve always been the person who shouts “look at the moon!” when we’re outside at night.  You’ll always find me capturing photos at night, knowing what time the moon is going to rise and what phase it’s going to be.  There’s something awfully beautiful about it.  Here’s some photos I’ve caught of it over the past few months.  Enjoy.
Blood Moon 2015

Blood Moon 2015

Blood Moon 2015

Blood Moon 2015



I watched the moon rise this night.  It looked so large and amazing.  This was the best picture I could get since the power lines were in the way.



This is one of my favorite pictures of the moon that I’ve captured.  I call it ‘between the trees'




No comments:

Post a Comment