Thursday

02.19.15 - A COOL APP I FOUND

Hey guys!  So I was browsing the app store yesterday and I found this awesome app, vinted.  It’s an app where you can buy and sell clothing.  Sort of like a thrift shop.  You can buy some awesome clothes in great condition for a discounted price.  I’m so thrilled I found it and have read nothing but great things about it.  


I want to share with you guys because I’m uploading items to sell and I figured you guys would love to check it out as well!  You can also use it on your computer at, vinted.com, it’s super easy to use.  If you’d like to check out my page click HERE.  If you end up purchasing anything of mine, let me know you came from my blog and I’ll add in a special note!


I hope you’re all as excited as I am to  use this awesome app/website!  Enjoy and shop your hearts out!


XOXO, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment