Saturday

02.07.15 - JAN FAVS

I’m a little late on this post, but better late than never right?  January flew by so fast it seemed I didn’t have enough time to really enjoy any items, but with my busy schedule these few items REALLY helped me out through the worst times. (Sickness)  Enjoy!!


This baby right here is my life!  I’m so happy I finally purchased it, it’s seriously makes waking up worth it, along with getting ready or working on things.  I just recently bought this record player online at Kohl's at the end of December and it got delivered early in January and it’s one of the best things I’ve spent a decent amount of money on.  Reviews on it weren’t that great, but I went for it anyways and I don’t regret it.  It’s a great music player, very light weight and gorgeous.  I use it everyday!
Since I just got a record player, I needed to get some records! So far I have Californacation by RHCP, 1989 by Taylor Swift, In The Lonely Hour by Sam Smith, and Hozier.  Out of the four Taylor Swift and Sam Smith is what is normally blasting in my room.  All records were so worth the money and they are my babies.  I can’t wait to see my collection grow.  I also recommend you all to check out these artist.  They’re all brilliant.

Since I did travel this month, I need this hand sanitizer to save me from everyone’s germs.  Unfortunately I ended up getting sick, but it’s also been my best friend so I don’t spread too much of my own germs around.  You should always carry and use hand sanitizer on the daily!  You don’t know how gross public places are!
From being sick, I had to blow my nose a lot.  Tissues aren’t very friendly to my nose so Vaseline came to the rescue to help my nose not burn as much.  Also, since I couldn’t breathe through my nose, my lips got really dry and gross from constantly breathing through my mouth.  My eos and Vaseline made my lips soft and smooth.  This is something you could also use on the daily and I think I might start using these overnight!

YES YES YES!  I got a beauty blender for Christmas and it is my favorite makeup applicator.  It’s great for applying foundation and cover up.  I use it everyday and will continue to use it until something better comes along.  This Neutrogena foundation has become my favorite foundation.  I always go to liquid foundations and have used so many but they never worked well with my skin, but I’ve finally found the one for me!  I’m pretty sure I’m the lightest shade they have, Ivory.  This is will def be a repurchase for me!


What were some of your go to items this month?



Xoxo, Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment