Monday

01.26.15 - UPDATE

It seems like I haven’t had a new post in forever!  I recently spent 3 weeks in New York freezing my butt off visiting my boyfriend and a few friends.  It’s hard getting back into the routine of being back in Missouri and I’m also starting a new job so I’m busy getting things in order for that.  No worries though I’ll still be posting blog posts, mainly on weekends.  I have written out a schedule so I have some sort of game plan and won’t leave you all hanging!  


My visit to New York was so great.  It was much needed time spent with my boyfriend, there’s never a dull moment when we’re together.  We saw American Sniper and I recommend everyone and anyone to spend the 8$ to go see it.  My dad has done several tours in Irag/Afghanistan and it really shows what goes on over there and how it effects the soldiers and what they see.  It’s a tear jerker just for a warning!  It also snowed a bit, of course it’s New York what else does it do there.  It was great reuniting with the snow after a year of being without it all.


Tomorrow I’m saying goodbye to my long hair and chopping it all off!  Pictures will be posted soon after.  I’m so nervous but very excited because this long hair has been too much to handle.  It’ll be hard to get use to and I might regret it, but it’s just hair, it’ll grow back by next year.


That’s really all that’s new with me, I hope everyone’s new year is going as planned and is filled with happiness. Much love.


Xoxo, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment