Wednesday

02.04.15 - TRIP TO NEW YORK (Jan 2015)

Going to New York is nothing new to me.  I lived there for 16 years, but the 2 weeks I got to spend there in January were so much fun and I wanted to share some pictures and things that made me really happy.  (I’m thinking of doing more personal posts like these, so hopefully you enjoy!)


 I got this beautiful picture of the sunset right before taking off in Missouri! Watching the sunset/sunrise is one of the perks of flying!
I recently bought a record player and it got delivered while I was in New York so I had to buy a record while I was in New York, so I found this awesome Journeys record. My first record and since then I’ve bought Taylor Swifts 1989 album, Red Hot Chili Peppers Californiacation, and I have Sam Smith and Hozier on the way! I’m super excited.

Hey! Meet my best friend! We didn’t hangout much while I was there but this night we got to and I had so much pointless fun and we got a really cute picture out of a lot of weird looking ones.

This day was just SO GOOD.  We were sitting in the Panera  parking lot and the lighting was good so I had to take a picture.  My boyfriend never cooperates in pictures as you can see.  This day was so much fun and I can’t remember why, but everyday is a good day with him. (Cheesy)

 My boyfriend got a puppy!  He’s a silver lab and his name is Silba and he’s SO CUTE. He’s so cuddly and cute I fell in love with him. I miss him so much.
I was sitting on the floor and Silba decided to fall asleep on the shoulder. I told you he was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment