Saturday

12.27.14 - CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! (or whatever you celebrate)  I had a great Christmas with my family.  We don’t go all out for Christmas, but we always do such a big breakfast after opening presents.  This year my mom found new recipes, a french toast dish and an egg dish.  I only had (literally half) the french toast, I wish I could wake up everyday eat that french toast it was so delicious.  I will add a post including that recipe soon.  I got so many great things for Christmas, the most exciting part for me is the stocking.  My parents always find so many little neat things to stuff in there, but it’s all useful, which I love.  This year I didn’t really ask for anything, so everything I got was such a surprise.  I’d like to share with you my two favorite things I got and include a little review on them, even though I’ve only been using them a couple days, it shows how much I love them! So, here we go!


First lets talk about my Starbucks travel mug!  I’m pretty sure it’s from their holiday dot collection, but I’m not entirely sure.  My dad totally surprised me with this.  I have a unhealthy addiction to Starbucks.  The mug really keeps your drink nice and warm, it’s pretty, and it holds a lot.  I’m so happy I got one, there’s so many different patterns and I do believe it was on sale. (so it was under $20)  It was a perfect gift, I’m always drinking coffee or tea on the go - so now I can do it in style.

Second, my clarisonic.  The smile on my face when I opened this was ridiculous.  I’ve been wanting one of these, but haven’t got the courage to spend my own money on it.  I’ve used this maybe 5 times and the difference in my skin already is crazy.  It’s super soft and I can see it helping with my acne.  I wouldn’t say I have bad acne, but I at least have 1 pimple on my face and when that time of the month comes, it’s a horrible week.  I’m hoping this helps tone it down a bit.  So far I’m so impressed with it and it makes me excited to wash my face everyday.  I recommend this to everybody, acne prone skin or not.  It’ll make your skin so smooth and soft you’ll fall in love with it.



What did you get for Christmas?  Did you get a Starbucks mug or a clarisonic?  How do you like it?  Let me know what you think in the comments below!



Xoxo, Kelly