Wednesday

12.04.14 - tea addict



I’m 19 years old and I’m addicted to tea.  The first step is admitting you have a problem, correct?  I drank coffee since I was about 12 to 18 years old.  I started drinking tea recently and now I have officially become an addict.  I rarely ever crave coffee anymore, which is good because tea is much better for you and there’s so many different teas that help you with all sorts of things.  There’s 3 main teas that I drink, Earl Grey Black Tea, Cozy Chamomile, and Sleepytime Tea.  In order to start my day and feel alive I need a cup of black tea, it’s filled with caffeine and tastes amazing when you add some sugar and a tiny bit of milk.  I drink Sleepytime tea every night before bed, it helps me sleep and makes me feel all warm inside.  All I do is add some honey and it’s ready to go.  If I don’t drink Sleepytime tea before bed then I drink some Chamomile tea, which is also known for drinking when you’re sick, it helps your immune system.  I also add honey to that, it’s not the best tasting, but when you’re sick all you want to feel better and it does the trick.

Occasionly I try out some fruit teas.  The first fruit tea I tried was sent over from Germany from my boyfriends grandma, so nothing in the US really compares to the deliciousness that tea had to offer.  I picked up a mixed tea box filled with different fruit teas and I’m currently loving the peach tea it came with.  All I do is add some sugar for a sweetener and it’s ready to go!

If you’re a tea drinker let me know what your favorite teas are!  Also, I would love to try new kinds so if you have any to recommend I’m totally down to experiment a bit.  If you try any of these teas let me know what you think, were they good or is it not your cup of tea?



Xoxo, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment