Tuesday

12.03.14 - photos!

Though I'm no professional, I do enjoy taking my camera out and luckily I capture a few great pictures.  I have an odd obsession with the moon.  I love studying it, watching it, learning new things about it.  One night I was driving home and I was watching the moon rise, that sounds weird.  I was watching it and I couldn't help but think how big it looked.  I couldn't wait to hurry home to get some awesome pictures of it.  Unfortunately I didn't get home in time to show you all how big it looked, but I did get a few awesome photos to share with you!  Enjoy.







I personally think these turned out amazing.  I accidentally got some tree branches in a few clips, but it ended up look so cool to me!  I use the Nikon Coolpix p510 camera in case anyone was wondering!  I didn't use a tripod, it was all my hands work!



Xoxo, Kelly